About TCL Roku TV Features
TCL Roku TV, might sound like the best decision of recent times, if you are on the hunt for a sfuperb 4K picture and enhanced Dolby Vision HDR, coupled with Roku’s excellent software. Flawless streaming, and doing what it’s its best at, TCL Roku TV is the frontrunner when we are talking about an inexpensive second device in the private parlour. If you are estimating the worth of TCL TV, go ahead and call us at our toll-free lines.
- The viewing experience of TCL Roku TV is on par with expensive sets which cost couple times more.
- With subscriptions starting from $35 to $70 per month, for live streaming of 60 to 120 channels, there is so much choice and flexibility for viewers!
- If you don’t prefer satellite set-top boxes, and satellite dishes, TCL Roku TV is just perfect for you! TCL TV series remarkably wins for consumers who are tight on their budget.
- The 4K resolution is stunning brilliant with the HDR feature, providing you an easy gateway access to all the popular streaming apps currently.
- You name them, and you find so many shortcut buttons for apps like Netflix, Sling, Hulu, and Starz, which definitely means that the remote navigation is pretty much easy.
- The first impression of the TCL Roku TV is every bit similar to the P Series.
The Roku update for the TCL Roku TV
- Check the Roku operating system update process for the significant increase in the strength, once the TV is powered on.
- You will be prompted to run through anyways, and you will fairly know the steps if you’ve used some Roku streaming players previously.
For more information on TCL Roku TV, check with our team, who is available for instant guidance and support over call 24*7 at toll-free +1-888-844-1380 or chat with us at rokucomlink.support. Our online Support offers the best guidance for users. Once you have reached the online executive, our guidance center for support offers the best on spot troubleshooting advice based on the query.