Roku Web Browser
Queries on the Roku web browser arises often. The Roku streaming player gives the access to stream video and music playlist from the internet.
- Note that you cannot use the streaming player for browsing the internet on your television.
- If you want to browse on Roku, access the Roku channel store to download new applications for web streaming.
- Go to channel store and type browsers
- The channel list will automatically display all the web browsers.
- Choose the web browser and click the option install.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and type in the content you want to search.
Check these Roku web browsers to use
- Use the web app and then browse the content for News, Sports, Weather, Finance, Entertainment, and more.
- Install the Browser X to surf the web with just your streaming device.
- Browser X is an excellent app which delivers web pages with clickable links, and not just a display of screenshots of web pages.
- The home page of Browser X will let you select many links like the Google News, ABC News, Fox News, CNN.
- By Clicking on the * button you can enter the URL directly or do a Google search for any topic.
- There are also options to make any web page as “favorite” or to make it on the landing page.
- Once the page loads, you can use directional buttons present in remote to move from a link to the next link.
- When you want to load that link, press the link.
- Use the up and down directional arrows for page scroll.
- The Browser X is definitely one of the best ways to surf the web on Roku and enjoy all your favorite content and more.
For more information about the Roku web browser, call our agents who are always available online for you. We shall guide you over call, with our personalized guidance. For more information and guidance, reach out to us for instant support at +1-888-844-1380 or visit rokucomlink.support.