Roku Remove Private Channel
When there are innumerable channels downloaded on the Roku remove private channel to view your preferred content. You can remove a private channel for the following reasons too: The channel may be in Beta version and is out for a trial purpose.
- It may contain contents for adults and not for people below 18
- They do not have a proper app.
Private channels on Roku are channels that you cannot find during your regular search on the channel store. You should provide the channel code to look for the channel. Removing a private channel that you have added is very simple and easy. There are two ways of accomplishing the Roku remove private channel:
- You can either delete the channels online through the Roku website.
- Or using the Roku remote, from your Roku streaming player on your TV.
You can use both the above-mentioned methods to remove any channel from your Roku account. Deleting a Roku channel is very simple. You can choose whichever way is simple and easier for you. You will want to delete a channel because it might get a little clumsy and confusing. It can make the player hang much like a computer. It can result in slow performance of your streaming player. So if you are noticing the sluggish response from your Roku device, delete your unwanted private channels.
Steps to remove a channel using the Roku device
Use the following steps for Roku remove private channel:
- Click on the home button to find the channels list.
- You can see all the Roku channels you have added on the screen,
- Navigate using the selector and select the channel you wish to delete
- You can use the Roku remote and the arrow keys in it to move up and down to choose your channel.
- After you choose the channel, click on the “*” button on your Roku remote.
- This will open the options menu for the channel
- Choose the “Remove channel” option from the menu.
- Click OK to Confirm deleting the channel
- Select “Remove”
- You have successfully completed the Roku remove private channel process for a particular channel.
How to delete a channel using the web browser
- Visit the official Roku website.
- Click on login
- Provide your login credentials and login into your Roku account.
- Go to the channel store to look for the channel you want to delete.
- Browse through the channel list to find the channel you want to delete. Select it.
- Choose to remove channel and confirm it