Insignia Roku TV Buffering Issues
Insignia Roku TV buffering issues are common while you stream your Favorite movies and videos online. The word buffering means loading of data for successful streaming. The error can occur due to problems with the Internet connection, improper loading of the data and a few more.
Both Slow and fast buffering can cause problems
To overcome buffering,
Start Checking Your TV Cables
- The first and the foremost step to be performed are to check your TV cables and ensure that it is plugged properly. Make sure that the cable connections between your Insignia Roku TV and the power source are secure. A loose connection can sometimes cause the buffering errors
- Check the A/V cables which are used to connect the satellite receiving end with a port which is located on the back side of Insignia Roku TV. Ensure that the A/V cable is plugged into the correct Port
- Also, check that all the video Inputs are turned On
- Start checking the wired and wireless connectivity settings, the network cables and make sure that the Internet connection you are using is active
A slow or interrupted internet connection is the predominant cause of the Insignia Roku TV buffering issues.
Try Improving Your Wireless Signal Strength
- Ensure that no more than two devices are connected to the same network which can cause the buffering issues.
- Improving the wireless signal strength becomes the best method to overcome the buffering issues. Try not to place external devices like Microwave ovens close to your router which can weaken your wireless signal strength
- Purchase a new router so that the signal strength can be improved to a greater extent
- You can also use wireless range extenders and Mesh network routers, Powerline extenders for improving the wireless signal strength
- Start running a speed test to check the performance of your Network
- Place your TV, Router in a place where other interference does not occur
- If your wireless network is not working, try using a wired or Ethernet connection and then check if the buffering issues still persist
- Start configuring your Insignia Roku TV settings and make sure that all the settings are correct. Always choose high-quality video settings to overcome buffering issues in future
To know more about how to resolve Insignia Roku TV buffering issues, you can dial the toll-free number +1-805-221-0150 or visit us at rokucomlink.support and our skilled techies can assist you further.