Insignia Roku TV
The good about Insignia Roku TV
- Very good color accuracy.
- Solid up-scaling performance.
- Very good streaming options.
- Intuitive smart TV
- Voice search
Design of the Insignia TV:
- The design of the Insignia TV is remarkable.
- It is 2.5 inches Thick and is black in color.
- The TC’s center-mounted round shaped stand is 12 inches deep and is stable enough for a tabletop placement.
- All the required connectivity ports are provided on the Insignia TV on its sides.
- There are 4 HDMI input ports with built-in 802.11ac support for high-speed wireless performance.
- They also have the headphone jack, Ethernet, audio inputs, video inputs and antenna/ cable input located on the sides of the TV.
Performance of the Insignia Roku TV:
- It performs well with a full fledge 4K content.
- One drawback is the lack of detail in extreme contrast area which sometimes just whitewashes the place making those details not visible to us.
- You can adjust the brightness and contrast manually or there are presets for brightness and contrast
- You can also the android app or IOS smartphone expert settings to adjust the picture contrast and brightness.
- The insignia remote just like the Roku remote is very handy and simple to use.
- There are very few buttons that help you navigate easily.
- There are additionally the HBO Now, Sling TV, Google Play and Netflix buttons.
- It has the best menu in the market.
- The language used is very simple making it very easy to navigate through channels.
The Roku you love built in a 4K TV:
- A 4k Roku TV is more or less the same as regular Roku TV.
- To stream a 4K TV show r movie you need the relatively very fast internet connection.
- Roku’s interface makes 4K easier to find.
- Searching for 4k UHD content is very easy.
- There is a section that shows apps that can access only 4K content.
- But this doesn’t include the PlayStation Vue as in Roku boxes.
- The 50 inch 4K Insignia Roku TV is definitely an early standout.
- It delivers a satisfying 4K picture from an ultra HD set giving you a satisfying picture quality.
- This is the best for couch potatoes and cord-cutters and the product is a winner for lazy bones.
- The only drawback is the HDR support.