Guide on how to watch ESPN3 on Roku.
This blog will provide you with a complete guide on how to watch ESPN3 on Roku.
Roku lets its users enjoy the live streaming access to ESPN network, and provide a nonstop entertainment by streaming many popular sports league live. For all the sports buffs out there, Roku ESPN is especially for you for nonstop sports entertainment.
What is ESPN3?
ESPN3 broadband network delivers online sports programs through a rich and interactive and very user-friendly experience. Every year ESPN3 streams 1000s of live games like college football, NBA, US Open Golf, and four Grand Slam tennis tournaments. You also get a fully interactive with real-time in-game stats and live chat.
Are you qualified for ESPN3?
- Accessing your favorite live sports is now easier with Roku and ESPN3.
- ESPN3 is now available to any user who receives ESPN as a part of their TV package and has subscribed to it.
How to watch ESPN3 on Roku:
- You can add ESPN3 to your Roku device using your Roku TV remote and Roku streaming device.
- You can also add it from the website using your computer and your mobile device.
- Using your Roku remote, from your Roku channel list search for sports category. From the sports category of the Roku’s channel search, select streaming channels from your Roku home screen.
- You can also search for the channel by typing the channel name on the search box using your Roku remote.
- ESPN3 will be found by the search result before you even finish typing it in the search bar.
- Select the ESPN3 and press ok on your Roku remote.
- Click on Add channel and then press Ok on your Roku remote.
- Return back to your home screen and you can now watch the ESPN3 by selecting it from the channel list.
You can also learn how to watch ESPN3 on Roku reading this blog.
- Visit the Roku website and from the channel, store search for ESPN3.
- Simply click on the channel from the search result and click on add channel.
- If you have not logged in to your Roku accounts you will have to provide your login credentials and sign in to your account to complete adding the channel.
- After you add it to the website, go to your Roku device and refresh your channel list.
- Your ESPN3 will be displayed in your channel list.
- After adding it you will have to activate the channel to start watching live videos.
- Open the channel on your Roku device and click on help and settings.
- Click on Activate live TV and make a note of the code shown.
- From your mobile device or from your computer visit the Roku website http://es.pn/roku
- Enter the code you have noted down.
- You will be prompted to provide your Roku account login credentials.
- After you provide you will be immediately activated with the live channels and video watching facility on your Roku device.