Cancel DirecTV Now and Reorder Under New Card For Roku
If you are looking for ways to cancel DirecTV Now and reorder under new card for Roku, this blog will be of great help to you. You might have your reasons for cancelling like maybe to get a free apple tv, or a firestick on the DirecTV offers, however, follow the instructions listed here to do so.
A summary of the following steps to cancel DirecTV Now:
- First, log in to your DirecTV account and click the icon in the top right corner.
- If you have any password sign-in issues, call us and speak to our customer care agents. There is even a forgot password link, which can be used to retrieve your password.
- Once you have signed in, proceed to move to your User Account
- The avatar in the top right corner is your personal profile, which can land you on your account page.
- There is an option which says Manage My Plan. Choose this option.
- Under this tab, you will see a variety of plans subscribed.
- Choose the plan and click on the cancel option.
- When prompted, you can confirm the cancellation going further as per the on-screen tips.
- If you have canceled the plan, you will at once receive the cancellation message to your subscribed phone number and email id.
- At any point in time, you can always activate the subscription but not at the rates chosen during the free package duration.
- The new subscription rates may obviously be higher than the initial marketing package.
Cancellation fee for DirecTV
- If the cancellation fee is not listed, it would be prudent to check with the subscriber, if it does exist.
- Usually, the cancellation fee ranges from $20 per month, on a pro-rated basis till the remaining period on your DirecTV contract, along with a deactivation fee.
- Note that this deactivation fee and cancellation charges may vary depending on the region.
- For reordering a new card for Roku, speak to our online agents at the toll-free lines.